What is BlueGive?
BlueGive is a low-cost donor-advised fund (DAF), that allows families the opportunity to use a streamlined, digital experience, to achieve their charitable giving goals in a smart and tax-efficient manner. Users can search and discover over 1.5 million charities, allocate giving goals to family members, champion causes, and donate with no account minimums.
Ronald Blue Trust has partnered with GiveClear Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) DAF Sponsor, to offer the BlueGive DAF program.
Benefits of Donor Advised Funds
- Receive an immediate tax deduction on contributions to a DAF
- Avoid capital gains taxes on appreciated stock contributions
- Invest DAF contributions tax-free, maximizing impact on the charities supported
Why Families Use BlueGive
- Collaborate across multiple generations to support the social causes they care about the most
- Building a legacy empowers the entire family to be involved and instills a sense of philanthropic responsibility for the next generation
- Assign giving goals to keep everyone engaged
- Compares favorably to other low-cost donor-advised funds in the industry
- Keep low to zero dollars in your account (no account minimums to keep the account active)
- Simplified, Ronald Blue Trust investment model options
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) available upon request